Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Help needed @ Dogstock

Hi All!

I need to know who would be willing and able to help me at Dogstock this Saturday. The event will feature a number of bands - last I heard was 11 - on two stages and ALL of the proceeds benefit us! This is a "private" party (by invitation only) and Jonn is expecting 150-200 people. I do NOT want to bring any animals as people will be walking around with their own pets and heaven forbid something bad happens. I want to auction off a signed Jesse James t-shirt, sell t-shirts and sweatshirts, give out bumper stickers for donations, have a donation jar there, etc. Because of everything going on with the parvo situation and some things going on for me at the office, and the unknown volunteer help that will be available, I didn't do a Chinese auction.

Jonn did ask us to help with parking when the event first starts. Honestly, I don't know how long this gig will go - likely late. I am supposed to be on duty at the FD for the GOTL Fireworks but will likely stay at Dogstock.

So....who wants to help me?
Doc

No comments: